PDF Combiner is a program, that allows you to easily and quickly merge several files PDF into one. Three simple steps are needed, to merge several PDF documents. First, we must add interest files to the program. This can be done using the Add files button or by dragging files to the list via the Drag and Drop mechanism. Then you need to adjust the order of files, if list order is not suitable. The last step is joining files. To do this, click button Combine PDFs.
Additionally, the program offers the opportunity to open a file created after the merging process. In this way you can check very easily final result of merging process.
In addition, you can view each file in the list by clicking it twice.
And most importantly the program is completely free.
- minimalist and intuitive interface,
- possibility to set order of merged documents,
- selection of pages from PDF, that will be combined,
- support for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / View / 2008 / 7 / 8 / 10 version 32 and 64 bit,
- it works with out any additional third party software, such as Adobe Acrobat,
- low system requirements – .net Framework 4.5.2 and 10 MB free disk space,
- ability to operate as standalone application.
Screenshots of the program
Plans for the future
- increasing comfort with the program – adding support for the right mouse button and keyboard shortcuts,
- adding the possibility to run a program from the command line,
- adding the ability to protect the created file,
- adding a view with more information about the combined PDF.
If you find a mistake or you need to add new functionality to this program, please contact with me via contact form.
List of changes
- Added support for new versions of PDF files.
- Reduced file size after merge.
- Changed way of files combining.
- Improved behaviour of keys: Move up and Move down.
- Fixed layout issues when the application is working on Windows with not standard DPI settings.
- Added protection for accidentally overwriting source files.
- Added support for PDF documents that have been created according to the newest PDF document standard.
- Added possibility to merge documents which opening is protected with a password.
- Added possibility to copy more detailed error information to Windows clipboard.
- Added possibility to sort elements on the list.
- Added ability to select pages from a file PDF, that will be combined.
- Fixed behaviour of keys: Move up and Move down.
- Added automatic checking whether there is a newer version of the program,
- Added additional information about pdf – Their size and number of pages.
- First version.