Working every day with the emulator system Windows Phone 7 You can save time using keyboard shortcuts. Shortcuts are created for the basic functions and simulate the buttons, in which the phone is equipped with.
Using the emulator, you can use the following keyboard shortcuts
- F1 – Corresponds to pressed Back
- F2 – Corresponds to pressed Start
- F3 – Corresponds to pressed Search
- F6 – Simulates pressing the camera button halfway
- F7 – Simulates pressing the camera button to end
- F9 – Corresponds to pressed Louder
- F10 – Corresponds to pressed Quieter
- PAGE UP – Including the possibility of entering text into the emulator using the keyboard,
- PAGE DOWN – Exclude the possibility of entering text into the emulator using the keyboard,
- PAUSE/BREAK – The inclusion / exclude the possibility of entering text into the emulator using the keyboard.
You should keep in mind two issue when you are using shortcuts:
- Some phones do not support the camera button with three states,
- When the option of typing the keyboard is on view is not rotating. Phone will respond to rotation after disabling this function.
Leave A Comment